Commodity: Cu, Ag, (±Au)
The geometry of the deposit is now fairly well understood. The zone has an extremely, thick core of copper sulphide mineralisation that tapers towards the sides of the zone. The zone has a strike length of 300m. Drilling continues to extend the mineralisation down plunge. There is potential for gold mineralisation combined with the copper sulphide at depth, as mineralisation approaches what is thought to be the feeder zone.
- Prospect 160 is a zone of continuous copper mineralisation located 300m south of Prospect 150
- The zone identified from soil geochemistry was initially drilled with diamond hole KDH008 which reported 14.8m at 3.36% Cu Eq.
- The new zone has since been tested over 350 metres of strike and continues to produce visual massive sulphide intersections
- The zone is open to the east, west and also at depth
- Strong potential for more parallel zones to the initial discovery