TSI Initiation Report Videos
Q&A with Managing Director, Ron Heeks
Interview with Managing Director, Ron Heeks. Topics discussed include:
- Drill results that have been received and the strategy moving forward;
- An update on the DFS; and
- The key targets for Geopacific during the 2nd quarter 2017
Initiation report on Geopacific Resources. Report includes:
- Valuation, investment & risk analysis;
- Virtual Site trip; and
- Exploration Review
Valuation for Geopacific of $0.11 / share, focus on:
- Production & mine life assumptions;
- Gold price; and
- Capital and operating cost assumptions.
Key drivers for valuation and future share price catalysts, including;
- Advanced gold development project;
- Attractive deal terms
- Significant historical work completed
- Strong management team
- Exploration – reserve + resource growth; and
- Gold Price.
The key risks we currently associate with a potential investment in Geopacific Resources, including:
- Project ownership;
- Multiple milestone/ownership targets;
- Project finance; and
- Project location.
Woodlark Gold Project – Virtual site trip
Site trip – Woodlark gold project – Papua New Guinea. Features:
- Infrastructure at site & community;
- Previous studies & permitting;
- Bankable Feasibility Study; and
- Planned mining & processing operation.
Exploration and Development
Woodlark exploration overview
Managing Director, Ron Heeks, discusses the exploration potential of the Woodlark projects. Features:
- Project geology;
- Successful exploration techniques; and
- Current reserve drill program.